EPIONE Signature Series Restoration Serum
- A potent skin brightener and lightener affectionately referred to as "fix it" cream by Epione patients
- An active blend of 2% Hydroquinone
- Improves uneven skin tone and skin clarity
- Re-textures the skin and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Lightens or eliminates age spots, freckles and scars
- Tightens & firms while providing the skin's surface with a protective barrier which retains the water in the corneous layer of the skin
1.0 oz / 30 g
Purpose: Skin bleaching.
Use: Skin brightening formula that may help reduce discolorations.
Directions: Cleanse the skin thoroughly before use. Cover the affected area with thin layer morning and night. Use sunscreen daily.
Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG- I 00 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Azelaic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bisabolol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, BHT, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Acrylates/Cl 0-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Warning: For external use only. When using this product: avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen. Some users of this product may experience a mild irritation. Do not use on children under 12 years of age, unless directed by a doctor. Stop and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Keep away from eyes, lips, and mouth. Avoid product contact with hair and dyed fabrics, including carpets and clothing which may be bleached with this product. Lightening effect may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin. This product may darken over time, which is normal and does not affect the product performance.